Yields: 8-10 servings
Ingredients:2/3 cup Butter or Margarine
2/3 cup Flour
7 cups milk
4 large baking Potatoes, baked cooled, peeled, and cubed
4 green onions, sliced
12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1 & 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup sour cream
3/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1. In large pan, melt butter. Stir in flour; heat and stir until smooth
2. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until thickened
3. Add cooked potatoes and green onions. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly
4. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 min.
5. Add remaining ingredients; stir until cheese is melted. Serve immediately!